Dalchini + Laung
Dalchini + laung is a combination of two herbs which are recommended in ayurveda for improving digestion, also helps to relieve joint pains, has antioxidant properties.
Dalchini has been used in traditional ayurvedic medicines for healing purposes as it has antiinflammatory abilities which cure ailments and support immunity. It is rich in antioxidants, flushes out all the bad toxins from the body, increases metabolic rate naturally and used for weight management in obese people. It also helps to maintain the blood sugar level, control vomiting, reduces breathlessness and strengthens heart muscles. Cloves are high in antioxidants, including eugenol (antibacterial agent) and vitamin C, both of which can help reduce oxidative stress.
- It balances the level of total cholesterol, bad cholesterol (LDL) and triglycerides while good HDL cholesterol remains s.
- It increases the uptake of sugar from the blood into the cells, improves the functioning of cells that produce insulin and hence, keeps blood sugar level under control.
- It helps the body to store less fat and gradually loses weight.
- It has high concentration of antioxidants (cinnamaldehyde) which neutralize free radicals and prevents the oxidative stress throughout the body.
- It aids in digestion and improves gastrointestinal health.
- It reduces sugar craving.