- Vitamin C rich amla can give a boost to your immunity. Vitamin C is important for children, adults, and the elderly.
- It helps to boost the production of collagen, which in turn helps to keep your skin smooth and young. It is rich in antioxidants that restore a natural glow on your face.
- It acts as hair tonic as it slows down greying, prevents dandruff, strengthens hair follicles and increases blood circulation to the scalp thereby improving hair growth due to its carotene, iron and antioxidant content.
- It stimulates the secretion of gastric and digestive juices which aids in digestion. It also helps reduce constipation and protect from various gastrointestinal disorders.
- Studies have showed that carotene in amla improves vision.
- It helps to manage chronic conditions as it is loaded with chromium which aids in reducing bad cholesterol and also helps stimulate insulin production, thereby reducing the blood glucose level of diabetics.
- Amla boosts metabolism too, making one shed weight faster. It has high fibre content and tannins which help relieve constipation and helps in weight management.